mymedicalhistory exhibition stand at the recent Active Over 50’s show in the RDS. The show attendance was over 15,000 and we managed to speak to several hundred visitors over a three day period and got some great feedback.
Here is a list of the 10 most common questions asked by the public at the show.
- How do I get all my medical history?
- How do I upload the information?
- Will my G.P. give me the information?
- Will my G.P. upload the information for me?
- Will the hospital give me the information?
- Will the hospital upload my files for me?
- If I am unconscious, how does someone else access my information?
- In the case of family membership, can another member of the family see my records?
- How do I upload an ultrasound or a CT scan?
- How do I upload an MRI?
Over the coming weeks we will upload short video tutorials addressing these and other questions.
Thanks to all the members of the public who engaged.